When it comes to HVAC in Baltimore, MD, it pays to hire a company that offers today’s most innovative solutions. Homeowners in Baltimore, MD can benefit enormously from today’s best HVAC products. Major advancements have been made in the technologies behind air conditioning systems and oil and gas furnaces. By replacing old units with new, energy-efficient models, homeowners can slash their utility bills and enjoy superior indoor comfort. If you’d like to keep your energy bills low while maintaining exceptional climate control in your home, you’d be wise to study up about today’s best HVAC innovations. A few of the best examples are highlighted below.
Geothermal Heat Pumps
Without a doubt, one of today’s most exciting HVAC innovations is the geothermal heat pump. This remarkable solution takes advantage of the natural heat and energy that exists below the surface of the earth. If you’re interested in innovative HVAC in Baltimore, MD, you can’t do better than a geothermal heat pump system. Not all HVAC companies carry these systems. Some companies’ technicians aren’t experienced enough to install them correctly. If you decide to invest in one, make sure to hire a company that has the experience and talent that are needed to get the job done right.
A few of the top benefits of geothermal heat pump systems include:
- Durability – If you’re going to invest in a new heating or cooling system, you’re going to want it to last. Geothermal heat pump systems are remarkably durable. The underground pipes that are used typically have 25- or 50-year warranties, and the pumps themselves usually last for at least 20 years.
- Cost-Effectiveness – After having a geothermal heat pump system installed, you should recoup your investment with record speed because these systems result in much lower energy bills. You’ll be thrilled when your gas or electric bill arrives and is significantly lower than usual. You’ll continue to enjoy those savings for as long as you have a geothermal heat pump system.
- Quiet Operation – If you’re tired of hearing your furnace or air conditioner all day and night, you’ll be glad to know that geothermal heat pump systems are extremely quiet.
- Easy Maintenance – As with any heating or cooling system, maintenance is required to keep your geothermal heat pump system operating effectively and efficiently. However, the maintenance is minimal. The components that are inside the home are easy to access, so techs can be in and out in no time.
- Year-Round Comfort – One of the biggest perks of switching to a geothermal heat pump system is that it will heat and cool your home. The days of having a separate air conditioner and furnace will be over. What’s even better is that these systems naturally humidify the air, so there’s often no need to invest in a separate humidifier.
Indoor Air Quality Innovations
It’s natural to be concerned about indoor air quality. There are more innovative HVAC solutions for improving indoor air quality than ever. They are also more affordable than ever too. There’s no need to put up with impure air in your home. You don’t have to have allergies, asthma or other respiratory problems to be concerned about the air you breathe. No one wants to breathe dirty air while they are in their Baltimore, MD homes. Today’s most innovative solutions clean and purify the air in a highly effective and efficient way. By working with the right heating and cooling contractor, you’ll be able to take your pick from today’s best indoor air quality solutions without spending a fortune.
A few top examples of today’s best clean air innovations include:
- Ventilators – As the air is pulled in from outside, a ventilator cleans it to keep unwanted particles out of the home. This is the first line of defense in keeping the air inside a home as clean as can be.
- Air Filters – Air filters are essential for anyone who wants to have truly clean, pure air in the home. Electronic air cleaners, in particular, are excellent options. These are installed right onto HVAC systems and continually filter the air as it’s cycled around the home. Air filters are especially important because today’s homes tend to be sealed very tight. Without using an electronic air cleaner, you’ll be recycling the same dirty air in your home again and again.
- Ultraviolet Lamps – Ultra-fine particles are removed from the air with HEPA filters, but even the best filters can’t touch bacteria and viruses. To eliminate them from the air inside your home, you might want to consider ultraviolet lamps. Heating and cooling contractors can install devices that use this technology, and the air in your home will be even cleaner.
- Humidifiers – If you don’t use a geothermal heat pump system, the air in your home may be too dry during the winter. Today’s humidifiers are more effective and efficient than ever.
Stay on Top of Today’s Best Innovations with Griffith Air Conditioning and Heating
If you live in Baltimore and want to take advantage of today’s best heating and cooling innovations, you need to contact Griffith Air Conditioning and Heating. We are the leading provider of innovative HVAC in Baltimore, MD. With the right heating, cooling and ventilation solutions, your home will be more comfortable, its air will be purer and your energy bills will be a lot more reasonable.
Written by Kevin Spain