One thing that truly distinguishes Griffith Energy Services from the competition is our central heating and air conditioning maintenance agreements. There’s no better preventative maintenance plan available and no better heating and air conditioning service company to back it up. We offer flexibility whether you need central heating and air conditioning maintenance or oil and gas heating maintenance.
There’s also a bonus point system for our air conditioning and heating maintenance agreement customers. Each year that you remain on the plan you earn points toward your next replacement equipment. You can earn up to $500 towards a new air conditioner, gas or oil burning furnaces, air or geothermal heat pumps, boiler, humidifier, or air cleaner. It’s a great way to save by keeping your existing equipment in top shape and energy efficient. You are also way ahead with hundreds of dollars of credit when it comes time to purchase new equipment.
Doggone Dependable Service Plans from Griffith
Bronze Service Plan
- Includes a regularly scheduled tune-up and service coverage, including a repair discount on parts and labor.
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- 15% off parts and labor
- Priority service
Gold Service Plan
- Covers just about anything that’s likely to go wrong with your oil or gas heating system, air conditioning system, or heat pump. The plan also includes a regularly scheduled tune-up to increase your system’s performance and longevity.
- Total protection
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- Comprehensive parts and labor coverage*
- Priority Service
- The Tanksure® Program
- Loyalty Credits
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Scheduling routine maintenance is one of the best things you can do for your heating and cooling systems. You’ll reap numerous benefits when you regularly book tune-ups for your heating system and air conditioner.
- Improved energy efficiency. Systems that are well maintained operate at peak efficiency so you can enjoy lower utility bills.
- Fewer repair needs. During your maintenance visit, our technicians thoroughly inspect the unit for signs of pending problems. We can alert you to the need for a repair or replacement part before you’re dealing with a downtime.
- Better indoor air quality. As part of your tune-up, we clean the interior components of your system that are difficult to get to, so we can help eliminate irritants and allergens that are hiding in your home.
- A longer lifespan from your system. Systems that are regularly maintained live longer than those that are neglected over the years, so tune-ups help you get the most out of your investment.
When to Schedule Heating and Cooling Maintenance
The best time to schedule maintenance for your air conditioner is in early spring before you need to begin cooling your home for the warm weather months. The ideal time for a heater tune-up is in early autumn ahead of the heating season.
This schedule helps you get the best possible performance from your home comfort systems by making sure things are in good order before the major heating and cooling seasons start. This will also help you avoid our peak seasons for emergency repairs. It’s easier to get a prompt appointment at your preferred time when you avoid the middle of summer or winter.
What Happens During a Tune-Up
During a professional tune-up, our NATE-certified technicians will perform several key tasks. This includes:
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating moving parts
- Adjusting belts
- Testing and calibrating the thermostat
- Changing the air filter
- Measuring the voltage and amperage for the blower motor
- Checking and clearing the condensate drain
- Testing the system’s function
View Our Service Plans Brochure
Benefits Of A Service Plan
Annual tune-ups ensure efficiency for lower energy bills
Peace of Mind
Ready to schedule service?
Our team is standing by, ready to take your call right now.