A CALL BACK
One thing that truly distinguishes Griffith Energy Services from the competition is our central heating and air conditioning maintenance agreements. There’s no better preventative maintenance plan available and no better heating and air conditioning service company to back it up. We offer flexibility whether you need central heating and air conditioning maintenance or oil and gas heating maintenance.
Doggone Dependable Service Plans from Griffith
Bronze Service Plan
- Includes a regularly scheduled tune-up and service coverage, including a repair discount on parts and labor.
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- 15% off parts and labor
- Priority service
Gold Service Plan
- Covers just about anything that’s likely to go wrong with your oil or gas heating system, air conditioning system, or heat pump. The plan also includes a regularly scheduled tune-up to increase your system’s performance and longevity.
- Total protection
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- Comprehensive parts and labor coverage*
- Priority Service
- The Tanksure® Program
- Loyalty Credits
Benefits Of A Service Plan
Annual tune-ups ensure efficiency for lower energy bills
Peace of Mind
Protect Your HVAC Investment With One of Our Plans
Our Bronze Plan covers your central heating and air conditioning system maintenance. This plan includes a comprehensive regular annual tune-up with a 15 percent discount on parts and labor for any needed repairs. An annual tune-up is an invaluable way to keep your residential or commercial HVAC system running at peak performance. We alert you to parts that are worn or nearing the end of their lifespan so that you can make repairs before experiencing an equipment failure. Experts agree that a well-maintained heating and air conditioning system uses less energy, has fewer failures, and provides an all-around better indoor environment.
Our Gold Plan for central heating and air conditioning maintenance or oil and gas heating maintenance goes well beyond what you might expect from any heating and air conditioning contractor. It includes everything you get with our Bronze Plan but also provides most replacement parts free of charge. If you want to control the annual expenses with a central heating and air conditioning maintenance plan or an oil and gas heating maintenance plan, Griffith Energy Services’ Gold Plan is your answer.
There’s also a Loyalty credits system for our air conditioning and heating maintenance agreement customers. Each year that you remain on the plan you earn credit toward your next replacement equipment. You can earn up to $500 towards a new air conditioner, gas or oil burning furnace, heat pump, or boiler. It’s a great way to save by keeping your existing equipment in top shape and energy efficient. You will also be way ahead with hundreds of dollars of credit when it comes time to purchase new equipment.
The Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Scheduling routine maintenance is one of the best things you can do for your heating and cooling system. You’ll reap numerous benefits when you regularly book tune-ups for your heating system and air conditioner.
- Improved energy efficiency. Systems that are well maintained operate at peak efficiency so you can enjoy lower utility bills.
- Fewer repair needs. During your maintenance visit, our technicians thoroughly inspect the unit for signs of pending problems. We can alert you to the need for a repair or replacement part before you’re dealing with a downtime.
- Better indoor air quality. As part of your tune-up, we clean the interior components of your system that are difficult to get to, so we can help eliminate irritants and allergens that are hiding in your home.
- A longer lifespan for your system. Systems that are regularly maintained live longer than those that are neglected over the years, so tune-ups help you get the most out of your investment.
When to Schedule Heating and Cooling Maintenance
You should schedule maintenance once per year. We will tune-up your air conditioning and heating systems at the same time. You’ll enjoy the best possible performance from your home comfort systems after our maintenance visit. One visit per year will have your heating and cooling systems ready for whatever Mother Nature brings.
What Happens During a Tune-Up
During a professional tune-up, our NATE-certified technicians will perform several key tasks. This includes:
- Tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating moving parts
- Adjusting belts
- Testing and calibrating the thermostat
- Changing the air filter
- Measuring the voltage and amperage for the blower motor
- Checking and clearing the condensate drain
- Testing the system’s function
The TankSure® Program
TankSure is the best way to protect your aboveground oil tank. Using ultrasound equipment approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, we conduct annual tank tests. If your tank begins to fail, you’re covered by a $1,500 replacement warranty.