A CALL BACK
If you are in need of emergency service, outside of our office hours, please call (888) 474-3391.
Duct Cleaning Services – Call Griffith Today to Learn More!
Over time indoor air quality can be adversely affected by the buildup of pollutants within the ductwork of your heating and air conditioning system. At Griffith Energy Services, we are as concerned with your indoor air quality as we are with the heating and cooling of your HVAC system.
The most important reasons for Duct Cleaning
- Visible Contaminants in Your Air Conditioning System – Contaminants such as pollen, biologic spores, pet dander and more can spread easily from your AC system to your duct work. Allergy sufferers will probably notice these types of contaminants first, but anyone can have a reaction to this build-up.
- Ducts are Infested with Rodents or Insects – The droppings are a critical source of allergens and bacteria and should be cleaned immediately to restore indoor air quality. It’s also important to make sure that the source of the infestation is addressed and corrected to keep your duct work clean.
- Excessive Dust and Debris – Over time there can be a buildup of general dust and debris. Regular cleaning will prevent this kind of buildup, but if your air conditioning ductwork has not been inspected or cleaned in a number of years, you might be surprised by the amount of indoor air pollutants that have accumulated. This is particularly true if you have pets or smokers in your home.
Finding Ductwork Leaks
Another advantage to having your duct work inspected is finding leaks. According to Energy Star, on average, 20 percent of the air flowing through duct work is lost due to leaks. Finding and correcting leaks can save homeowners significant money on their energy bills annually.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing Solutions are Available
Sealing leaky ductwork used to be a time-consuming effort. With the advent of Aeroseal duct sealing solutions, sealing ductwork has become much easier. Aeroseal is a water-based, non-toxic product that adheres to separations inside of ductwork, sealing the ductwork. The Aeroseal duct sealant doesn’t break down over time, and Aeroseal offers a 10-year warranty to back up that claim.
If you’re considering getting Aeroseal for your home, here are some of the most significant benefits:
- Raising energy efficiency by up to 30 percent
- Optimizing your home’s ventilation and airflow
- Improving the lifespan of your system
- Reducing humidity
- Raising indoor air quality
This duct-sealing process offers guaranteed results for Griffith’s commercial and residential customers.
You can improve indoor air quality today and ensure the integrity of your heating and cooling duct work. Contact the Griffith Energy Services IAQ experts for air duct cleaning and inspection today.