A CALL BACK
If you are in need of emergency service, outside of our office hours, please call (888) 474-3391.
Whether you have an oil or gas furnace, boiler, or electric heat pump, we have an annual heating maintenance agreement that provides a comprehensive tune-up and cleaning of equipment. Having a professional HVAC technician service your heating system or furnace will extend the life of the equipment and keep it energy-efficient to lower your energy costs.
Maintenance for all Oil, Gas and Electric Heating Systems
Our annual furnace maintenance agreement is flexible. You choose the level of service and the components you wish to cover with economical add-on pricing. Pay only for the services you need!
Bronze Level Maintenance Agreement
A Bronze level heating maintenance agreement offers a regularly scheduled tune-up, priority service, and a 15% discount on parts and labor if a repair to your heater or furnace is necessary. For full details, please click here
Gold Level Maintenance Agreement
Our Gold level heating maintenance agreement provides for completely free replacement (including labor) of most parts. For details, click here. Best of all, if you have a sudden equipment failure, you are a priority customer and won’t wait long for heater or furnace repair on a cold day.
All tune-ups include:
- Adjusting burner for maximum efficiency
- Lubricating all motors, bearings, fans and circulators
- Replacing the oil nozzle and oil filter
- Testing and adjusting all safety and operating controls
- Inspecting flue pipe, barometric damper and combustion chamber
- Supplying customer with a report of equipment condition
Doggone Dependable Service Plans from Griffith
Bronze Service Plan
- Includes a regularly scheduled tune-up and service coverage, including a repair discount on parts and labor.
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- 15% off parts and labor
- Priority service
- Loyalty Credits
Gold Service Plan
- Covers just about anything that's likely to go wrong with your oil or gas heating system, air conditioning system, or heat pump. The plan also includes a regularly scheduled tune-up to increase your system's performance and longevity.
- Total protection
- Regularly scheduled tune-up
- Comprehensive parts and labor coverage*
- Priority Service
- Loyalty Credits
- The Tanksure® Program
- Water heater
The Benefits of Heating Maintenance
Regular heating maintenance is a wise investment for many reasons. A furnace is a major expense, so you want to get as much use out of this installation as possible. You’ll get the most out of your heating installation when you provide it with the regular care and attention that it needs. Whether you have a furnace or heat pump, our team is equipped to meet your needs.
When you schedule regular tune-ups for your heating system you’ll enjoy:
- Fewer repair needs over the life of the system
- A longer overall lifespan from your furnace
- Improved indoor air quality
- Lower monthly utility bills from your improved energy efficiency
When to Schedule Heating Maintenance
You should schedule a tune-up for your heating system once a year. The best time to make this appointment is in early fall before you have to turn your heater on for the first time that season. During this shoulder season, it’s easier to get a prompt appointment time, while our schedule is much busier in winter when we need to handle emergency repairs. However, if you haven’t had a furnace tune-up in the last 12 months, it’s never too late to schedule an appointment.
DIY vs. Professional HVAC Maintenance
There are many home maintenance tasks that you can handle with a DIY approach. This includes some basic heater maintenance. You should change the filter in your furnace at least once every three months and inspect it visually for signs of dirt and dust each month. You can also handle tasks associated with clearing away debris and clutter around your furnace and air vents.
When it comes to your complete annual maintenance visit, you should rely on a professional. Our NATE-certified technicians can work on any make or model. We carefully inspect your heating system for signs of pending repair needs and can handle minor replacements immediately. We will also make sure your system is thoroughly cleaned for better air quality and calibrated for optimum energy efficiency.
Smart homeowners choose Griffith Energy Services for heating and furnace maintenance throughout our large service area. We are an A+ Better Business Bureau rated heating and furnace maintenance contractor with 14 convenient offices. Call today and learn more about increasing energy efficiency with annual heating and furnace maintenance agreements.